Monday, March 10, 2008

day by day

Man. my life is CRAZY! i have so much going on and i dont know what to do! lets just say that Winter Jam was AMAZING! i will blog more on that late (with pictures!) but its the days to come that are crazy for me.

A.C.T. it basicly determens the rest of your life. thats how i see it. So i am taking this test (four hours long, might i add) tomarow. i am nerves in a way that not many can see. its been one of those things where people will bring it up to me and i will just kinds give them short ancwers because i am trying to just put it in the back of my mind! its a crazy test and i dont know how to do it. i was driving my friend home from club and he had metioned somthing to me. he said that its like an exam but worse, because you dont know whats going to be on the test! which got me more freecked out about it. not knowing whats on a test just makes me go CRAZY! but everyone (who isant taking the test) has said that they will pray for me! which gave me SO much comfort! So if you could just pray that the testing gose well the next few days that would be great! Oh i probay dident metion that they combinded it with the M.M.E. which is like MEAP. So its 3 days long. YES. long test are my hobby!

On top of testing i have polo AND teachers had the nerve to give out homework. what are they things. the friday after testing i have a math test. this is INSANE! this week is going to be so crazy and stressfull that people may not want to be near me! So i would like to apoligize now if i snap at you for asking me a simple question...

Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

No comments: