Thursday, April 24, 2008

What Plan?


so i was wondering, if god has aplan for us all and its supposted to be a great one, then why dosent it feel like it?? i just dont understand. i mean everything in my life god has known was going to happen. But somtimes i wonder if thats the way it was supposted to go. let me give you an example from my life.....

My Best friend janae moved the summer after freshman year. now at times i think oh what a great plan because i got to get to know jess better. but other times i think couldent somthing else happen to get me and jess to become closer? i just think well is this how its supposted to be? did god have somthing else planned out but satin got involved...

its just one of those things where i sit and think of when i am missing my best friend. i tend to refer to her as my rock. even over a 1000 miles away she is always there for me. she always knows when somthings wrong. i dont know, its just somthing that i think about.
i guess what you could say i am saying is i miss my friend and alway hate saying good-bye. its harder than it would seem to be. days after i still miss her. its almost eassyer for me to not see her, but then i get sad that i dont see her. so its just a hard thing for me to deal with.

No comments: