Sunday, July 6, 2008

NEWS!!!

Got a phone call from a friend and well she is on work crew and saw a clip at one of the clubs... and well she said that she finlay knew why she was there, and that just touched my heart....

she kept telling me "i cant explain how i feel i just know why i am here now" and i told he i know how you feel. thats when i told her that thats how i felt when i made my decision this summer go to the wedding and not work crew. i just couldent explain it. and i am still struggleing with the decision i made. i am still wondering if i should of gone to work crew. everyone said to go but i went the other way. i know that the decision i made was for a reason. but its hard to sit back and just listen to everyone say how sweet there experiance was without me regretting my decision. but today i came across this verce. (it was on one of my good friends facebook in the quotes section) its So do not fear, for I am with you- Isaiah 41:10 - this just helps me when i think of the decision i made. i just hope its the right one, sence i cant go back now.....

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you
= D

No comments: