Wednesday, October 8, 2008

oh i wish...

let me first start off by saying No i dont wish i was an Oscar Myer wiener...

tomorrow is Thursday and every Thursday morning i go to campianers and just for one morning out of my week get to wake up early(thats not different) and go and listen to people talk about god and get my day going better than normal. this week i am not going to campianers because i have 2 major test....

i was sitting in the chair watching TV/studying when i had a slight panic attack and realizing i shouldnt be going to campianers in the morning! now earlier in the day my oh so fav teacher was telling me how i need to slow down sleep and study, but dont try to do it all at once. i didnt listen to him which i am finding out i should have... So i start freaking out and finally decide to calm down and think about it all. i came up with still waking up early but not AS early and just go to school (well beaners before) and study for these test. in the meantime i have to call ALL the (2) people that are relieing on me to drive them and tell them i cant go on LAST min. i felt SO bad....

but anyways the point of this story is to say oh i wish i could be supper man and do it all. but i cant and that little panic attack was gods way of showing me that i need to slow down breath and relax. but i just wish i could go to campianers. it may be earlt but i love it. but i guess this is also gods way of tell me i need to study.....

*But I can't do this all on my own
No, I know I'm no Superman
I'm no Superman

your cant do it all on your own you need to relie on god...

2 comments:

lu said...

I'm glad you made that decision, Tack. I was worried about you Wednesday night.

Katie said...

Oh Ali Tack - you are a smart cookie. Although I do know how hard it is to say "no" to things you really want to do - things that are good and godly... you made a tough choice, my friend!
I miss you!!