Monday, January 19, 2009

Indiana :D

so i spend my whole weekend down in indiana. i do have to say it was one of the best weekens i have had in a while. my family went down to vist my uncle fred. hes been wanting us to come down for years and we just never got to it. so finay we did it! man was it a great time for me to get away from MI. not only was it SOOOO much warmer there(the live in bloomington) but just to get away from all the stress here in mason was great. it was fun. and its SO pretty there. i cant wait to go back and see him. he makes me smile all the time. i kno this is going to sound biased but out of all him great grand nices and nephews im his favorite. and its not biased. promis. today he had to go to work for a little bit and when he got back he brought me a french vanila cap! we were talking about them the day before and i told him how i loved them alot and he bought me one! hes by far my favorite great uncle(and my only-only boy of 7 children).

hes sweet and it was just what i needed... but i DO NOT recommend going on a 6 hr drive with an anoying cusion in the back seat! its was torture!! but well worth it.

i also got to spend time with him by myself. that was sweet, like i said he makes me happy everytime i see him. at family get togethers i look forword to going to see him. it was a great weekend!

=]]

No comments: