Sunday, January 25, 2009

No Title

i couldnt come up with a title for this post. its just going to be a bunch of random stuff...

so sence i last wrote its been a interesting week. my dads been home all week with a forced vacation. its been.. idk stressfull for me. i mean i love him but when hes always home like this i get stressed out bc he wants everything to be perfect and lectures me all the time. so after he had to come get me out of the snowbank he hasnt been the happiest with me. which i mean i understand why he was mad but it just kept going on.. so i'v been crazy stressed.

im dropping chem next tri. i'v been doing terible in and its killing me mently and in school. i cant take it anymore. so you would think that when i told my friends this and they know how badly its killing me that they would be supported right?? nope they wornt. they just kept telling me what abad idea it was. that didnt help my stressful week at all..

today i got to go to beaners (my happy place) with a sweet girl. it was good. i love just sitting and talking to her! she makes me smile. it was a good thing. a good happy thing in my week! i love her.

thats been my week... not too much idk..

No comments: