Thursday, January 29, 2009

School.. wasnt SO bad??

So normaly after school i go to jacksons room and do homework. well today i went to jacksons room and did homework.. but i missed 2 days of math and my math teacher (whoes not jackson) didnt explain it to me at all so i went to him and he spent like 2hrs explaining 2 days worth of math to me. were sitting there (me and a friend) and jackson goes "man i am hungry i want some wendys" i was like WOW that sounds SOOO good! so he was like i will give you money to go get me some wendys and in repay i will buy you and natalee(my friend) beaners!! i was like REALLY?!?!?!? and he said yes!! we were SOOO excited!! it made my day!! =]]

So today during 1st hour i told my teacher the bear joke!! it was so funny. but most of you are going to be like what is the bear joke and whys that so funny. well if you ever want to hear it just ask me. but those who do know it know why its SOOO funny!!!



That was my day. Was one of my better ones i must say!!

=]]

No comments: