Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Everything happens for a reason?

At times i want to believe this this is true. Actually i always want to think its true, and i always think it until something happens and i know i cant personally handle. its hard to handle things by yourself when you really need help from God.

I don't know about you guys but i always find it hard to use my "other" set of eyes. Your probably like "what the heck is she talking about". well i see it as if your a believer then you have two set of eyes. your main set that you use all the time... i call them the Human eyes, and the set you should use more often but always think you can do it on your own, i call those your faith eyes, or something like that. See for me when i need help from God i always think (well i want to think) that the answer is just going to show up when i randomly open my bible, like in movies. but that's not true. in order for this to happen i need to use my "Faith eyes" and pray AND read my bible. The more i pray the more likely ill get my answer, its just all up to admitting that you need help (its the 1st step no matter what it is, its the hardest) and asking for it.

Anyways back to the title "Everything hap pends for a reason"... when i think about this i need to think well if i wear my "Faith eyes" more then its true, but the more i wear my "Human eyes" the more likely i tend to think when something goes wrong theres nothing i can do but sit in my room and cry myself to sleep. But like i said I'm going to be stronger and admit defeat (sorta) and ask for help from God. or I'm going to try more and More to.

Everything DOSE HAPPEN for a reason

: )

No comments: