Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fears

Everyone develops fears throughout there lives. ear of spider and height's seem to be the biggest ones. There are other fears like fear of water, dogs, drowning, flying, death, etc.

Some of my biggest fears are Heights(or falling), snakes (big or small), flying, and probably more. But lately my biggest fears have been... Failing, change, being forgotten, and loosing contact.

Time to explain i guess. Today i said good-bye to one of my best friends because shes leaving for college tomorrow. i think I'm more upset because every ones gone and I'm still here in little old mason. I have this fear that ill be forgotten while every ones away. That we will all loose contact with each other and not be friends. i mean i know ill loose contact with some of them but it sucks to be at home still sometimes.

But anyways that's been my fear. change sucks and its a scary thing. Also not knowing whats going to happen sucks too. but ill try to put my trust in god and try to remember he knows whats going on and let him guide me the right way.

No comments: