Friday, September 11, 2009

Porter= my best friend??

<--- Me and my new best friend, Porter
So sense everyone is gone and i have nothing to do on my free time and no one to hang out with i had to make new friends. this is me with my new best friend. his name is porter and we get along GREAT!! now i know you are going to say "wow isn't he a dog?" the answer is no. hes just in a disguise. good disguise huh? we got it one day when we went shopping. so this is my new best friend. All my other friends aren't ever home bc they decided to go off to college, how dare them i know!!

You may wonder how we met. well we met in our yoga class. yeah we started to talk (before class) and hit it off so now we hang out ALL the time!! it was true friends ship at first sight.

yupp i know you all are jealous i would be too!!

haha : )

No comments: