Friday, November 13, 2009

One word

I was watching "one tree hill" yesterday night and one of the episodes they were in class (season one btw) and the teacher asks them to "describe in one word what you want most in your life right now. so it got me thinking, whats that ONE word that describes what i want most in my life RIGHT now....

i couldn't figure it out. a lot of words came to mind, such as:
Out, trust, answers, strength, security..

while I'm thinking of these words i come up with sentences, and the biggest sentence that i cannot out into ONE word would be... I want to know what happens next. i also think to myself, i want to know where i belong in the future so i can plan out my life...

Next i think about all of these words, and sentences and i know i cant control them, as much as i want to i cant. So what do you you do, put it in gods hands. this i hard but you wont get to where your suppose to be unless you out it all in his hands.

that is what i learned from one tree hill. well i filled in between the lines.

:)

No comments: