Sunday, February 27, 2011

Birthday Time.

Lets start off with saying yesterday was my 20th birthday.

Now im not going to lie, i wasnt really looking forward to my birthday because non of my friends could really celebrate it with me. I actually would continue to forget it was coming until someone reminded me. I also had to work on my birthday and it wasnt bad, but i would have wanted to do somthing else.

but anyways. I get home from work and and both mom and dads side of the family grandparents are there to have my birthday dinner with me. We eat dinner, and then we get to the cake!!! For weeks now i have been requesting a coffee flavored cake (chocolate esprsso cake to be exact) well my dad found a recipe for a chocolate cake with coffee in it!! ANNNND THENNNN my mom bought me coffee ice cream!! It was SO good!!!

We then get to presents my moms parents got me a git card, and my dads parents gave me money.

I then have a present from my parents. Leta flash back a little...
FLASH BACKK: at Christmas my mom and dad got me a northface fleece and i was told i was not getting anything for my birthday because it cost a lot. I was totally ok with that because I love my fleece!!
FLASH FORWARD: i open this tiny present. and when i opend it there was a sock in it... i was like oh goodness there trying to be funny. but then i see that there is somthing inside the sock... it was a set of keys. At first i thought they had put my keys in the sock, nope. it was a diffrent set of keys to a diffrent car.

Aparently sence Aug. my parents have been planing on giving me his car. This car is my dads parents old car. They have been waiting for my car to die and give me this new one, but gave it to me early.

I am now a proud owner of a 2004 oldsmobile alero. Its silver =]

BEST BIRTHDAY IN A LONG TIME!!!

I have the best parents ever!!!
(not my car but looks like it)

No comments: