Friday, December 7, 2007

Econ... why do we need it?

When you are a Junior in High school you have a lot of things to worry about. well the thing i am worried about the most is my Econ class. the teacher is such a bad teacher. all he dose is give notes off a power point, which i know when i get into collage that really all i will be doing. but as of right now i am not in collage, i am in high school and i am on the verge of fail this marking period! which would not be a good idea at all! But i got my grades today and i have all A's and B's in every class EXCPET econ!! it just makes me so mad that i cant get econ down when i am doing so well in all my other classes! it just frustrates me alot when i get my test back. i sit in that class, take notes, listen to what he is saying, and wonder why the heck do i need to know all this right now. why is it a required class to take? i just done understand it. and i think it is usless to me as of right now. . .

if you have any sugestions as to how i can stop myself from failing this class my ears are open!

No comments: