Sunday, December 9, 2007

Wonderful Weekend!!

i love weekends like the one i just had. it was crazy and filled with fun and amazing people. saterday my high school had there formal winter dance. i just love getting all dressed up and having fun. i am not one of the kind of people who "dirty dance" i like to dance "old school". we do the robot and all the other oldy ones. it was great! i had so much fun. after words we all went to jessie's house after the dance and hung out and stayed the night there. the next day i was basicly with jessie all day. actualy i wasent basicly... i was. We hung out at my house for a while, went to her house and just had a bunch of fun. i jus love hanging out with jessie because i can be myself with her and i know that i can talk to her about anything. i wasent home all weekend prety much which is some what bad, but i feel like its a good thing not to be home somtimes. i know my parents start to miss me but somtimes i just cant help but be gone. And the more i am home the crankyer i get. and i just feel bad that i am not home somtimes but i just need to get out somtimes. people say its just a stage, and i know it probaly is but i feel like i need to get out of this stage of life soon but its a hard stage. i guess its just part of gods plan for me. who knows what he has instore for me. whenever i think of how much i want to know gods plan for me i think of when i am at young life camp i want to know what we are doing next and i go to ask a leader and they just say "i dont know"or "they dont tell us" or "you'll see", i feel like that is what god is saying to me and he's saying just be pacent you will find out eventualy how everything works out in the long run. . .

A wise girl gave me this bible verce (the wise girl was my young life leader dilyn)

Psalms 13:5
But i trust in your unfailing love;my heart rejoices in your salvation

when ever i am feeling like i cantdo any more and i need ancwers i turn to this verce and i am very thankful she gave me this verce!

No comments: