Monday, January 21, 2008

Good weekend?

it was a interesting weekend. my parents were out of town so it was just me in the house, and it was SO wired. i have never stayed in the house with just me before. i have always had my older brother home with me, or someone older. the first night i got like an hour of sleep. it wasent the best. So i thought well if i had someone with me i will be fine. that dident work out either. So the last night i was SO tired that i HAD to sleep. i fell asleep at like 8:00 in the morning. woke up every hour. but it was good....

i went to my cusions apt today. i went to best buy and she lives on my way home so i went over to her house on the way home. it was fun. she had just gotten Gitar Hero the night before so she was playing that! it was fun. then her boyfriend woke up and that was just supper funny! i had a lot of fun there! i always love hanging out with them. she is always so willing to hang out with me. which i found AMAZING!

Today i also went out to dinner with some girls from wyld life! it was fun. i love seeing them! i also got to see Amanda. she is an AMAZING girl. i love her SO much. we shared a dinner and just talked. it was fun! after we got dinner me and Amanda went to best sellers to get something to drink. its was an interesting time. i love hanging out with her. we sat in my dads car and talked for like 20 mins. and then we both relized we had to leave. it was a really fun day/night!

Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.
-1 John 3:18

No comments: