Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Good friends are tough to find...

A TRUE friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face!!

i saw this quote and it got me to relize how close i have gotten with jessie. i dont have too many close close friends that i can talk to about anything and everything. but when janae left i thought great i dont have anyone i can be supper close to and be comfertable with them and their familys. but when i read this quote i realized that i see one of the reasons why god sent janae off. i know its not the only reason but its one of them....

before janae left i was always with her. i dident really pay much attention to jessie. and theres more to it then i just dident pay attention to her. but in a way i am glade janae left so i could get closer to jess. she is now my go to girl when i am in a crappy mood, because she is right there!

i am SO close to jessie now that when i am trying to hide my bad days with a smile she sees right through me. and at times i think man i wish she couldent because then she makes me talk to her but when i am done talking to her i relize that i feel a little better and i am glade she sees through my fake smile and makes me talk to her. i am also so so SO happy for her family. they are great to me! and i love them like i love my own! her dad helps me out with school work and her mom is just SO nice and sweet and i love her. jessie's sisters and really nice to me too. jamie treats me like i am her sister and its just fun. i love being over there.

At times we fight, but what friends dont fight? i think somtimes i feel like i am closer to her than my other friend cora. me and jessie have si much in common. i just love her to death! and i am glade that she is the kind of person who sees through me and knows when somthing is wrong with me. if it were thanksgiveing time i would say " i am thankfull for jessie!"

i know there is mor to janae leaving then me getting closer to jessie, but i feel like i finaly found one of the reasons..... and i am glade to say its a good reason!

Psalms 16:11
You will make known to me the path of life ; In Your presence is fullness of joy ; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever .

No comments: