Tuesday, February 19, 2008

All the decisions to make!

So i am a junior in high school and almost a sinor. which in my case mean i have dicided on collage stuff and what i want to do with my life. making decisions isant the easyest thing for me in life. i am more of a go with the flow kind of gal...

So i went up to GVSU (Grand Valley State University) with my family on saterday to see my older brother and atke him out to lunch/dinner. on the way up there i dicided it may be a good time to talk to my parents about collage stuff. So i brought it up. the first thingi said to them was i wanted to explore and get out. i think they took it as a i just want away from my family. which is not true. i just dont want to be the kind of person who is stuck in the same place forever. and i dont want to regret not experiancing all of that. so i talk to them about it and they want me to go to LCC first. or at lleast LCC. i told them i kinda wanted to go to a christan collage. i feel like if i would go into young life it may be better for me to go to s christan collage. but i just dontknow. its a tuff decision. i dont know how people do it. i guess i will probaly end up going to LCC. or where ever god wants me to go. i also found this collage in lansing that is a christan collage but i dont know. i will keep looking.

it was wired i was looking at collages in MI (actualy i was looking at christan collages) and the 1st one i click on was in lansing. and so i feel like that may be a sign as yo what HE wants me to do. but i am still figuring it all out. and its just a long process. i have another year. its just ALL so frustrating somtimes...

this verce dosent really go with what i talked about but i liked it!

1 Corinthians 10:12
So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!

Ps. Chris i hope you find it in your heart to give me your those shorts for my B-day! i would looove it! you would be ONE of my fav leaders! :)

No comments: