Sunday, May 4, 2008

what a week

so just for an update i havent made a decition about this summer. i am going to go insane! i am about ready to say i am not going to either of them and just get a full time job this summer! i just dont know what to do! On top of all that i poped another rib out of place. and sence i only have a week left of polo i am just going to keep it like that and play until season is over. what ever.....

on a light note i got a new car. my dad got a new car and my older brother had a nice car already and my mom dident want a car so he gave me his old car. its a green pontiac bonivil(sp?). its ok. i miss my old car but i will get over it. i named it lilyan bonnie. its old name was bonnie and my dad liked that name so i had to keep it. i know they dont go together but what ever.

some verces i have been focusing on:

May the LORD answer you when you are in distress- Psalms 20:1

now this next one i understand but dont see how its working for me...

May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.- Psalms 20:4

No comments: