Saturday, May 17, 2008

desiontions & Psalm 6

well i dont know what i said in my last blog but if i didnt tell you that james was going to try and find a camp that dosnt interfer with katies weding. well he looked and couldent find any openings for me. so that means i am faced with the decition again. which is alright i guess. i had a feeling that this would happen, but io was just hopeing it it wouldent. so i am giving my self till monday to make a desition and i shall let you all know what a come to. wish me luck and i am always open to advice!!

so i just got done reading Psalm 6 and it made me think. i love to read psalms because they are Davids prayers to god. but as i read through this verce it made me relize that even when you are mad at god or dont understand what his plan for you is, its ok to question him. now if you go and read psalms 6 you may take it differantly but thats what i found.

Psalms 6.....

1 comment:

Chris said...

okay.

1. you haven't blogged in so long!
2. i didn't know you were wrestling with this and why.
3. i love reading psalms too. they ring true with me almost all the time.
4. if you want to talk about anything...i'm in for a tackaberry dinner whenever. tuesday?