Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer?

latly i have been spending ALL my time with school work. (mostly math) and i am finding myself stressed out about it all. for instance. i am failing a class that i am retaking and as of right now i have to pass the exam (very hard exam) to pass the class. whelp who knows what will happend. i am puting alot of faith in god to help me out. this time of yea just frightens me and stresses me out. i dont know it just feels like things arnt going too well right now. just waiting for school to be over. it was a hard year. i basicly spend all my time doing school work right now and i am just ready to have a some what stress free summer.

my summer should be interesting. my friends are all leaveing me for the first part of the summer. im kinda a lonner this summer. but i am going to make the most of it and spend alot of time hanging with middle school girls and looking for a job and babysiting 3 times a week. who knows i may find some good in my summer. might work out for me, just as its some what stress free!
<--- leap of faith(knowing gods there)
- words from ME: try your hardest to put as much faith into god as posible. its somthing we all struggle with but i know we can do it. when you think you have no one with you, remeber you have god! hes always there for you, no matter how big of a rut your in.

1 comment:

Chris said...

good luck on finals!