Thursday, May 22, 2008

people frustrate me

now as you have seen i have made my desicion. which i s good. and i am ok with that decition. have to be i already told the camp. but when people ask me or i go to tell them(certain people) there not as suppoted of my decition as i would like them to be. i have had people tell me "oh" then just stop talking. i have had people be like what ever its your decition. and then go and try to be supported. and then i have the people who have always been behind me in what ever i chose. i am thankful for those people because the other people just are making me mad! it was a hard enough decition for me to make in the first place, and it dosent make it any eassyer for me to go off and tell someone and them be upset with my decition even thow it dosent effect them. i just dont know what people think. i guess i am ok with my decition but its hard when i know what people are thinking and arnt fully with me on it. i dont know about you but it is frustrating.

i do have to say again how much i love the people who i know there opinon on it but still dont give me an ancwer when i tell them that makes me mad. it really helps being in this situation. thanks a million!

All i think is everything happends for a reason. and that makes it a bit eassyer. god works in wired ways and i love it! (most of the time) = ]

No comments: