Thursday, July 17, 2008

Huge Opportunity

well its been a great week. always is so much fun till the last day..... i shall go more in depth later.....

so i have this amazing opportunity... i have the chance (again) to go with the wyld life girls to camp. i went last year and it was a really good chance for me to grow with god and get to know the girls before i started wyld life.... but this year i would bee looking to grow with god and be with the girls an see how they are feeling about entering high school. and i want to be there for them at camp so they know that if they have any questions at school they are free to come up to me and ask. i know that my first day of high school i was terrified and my 8th grade Jr. leaders all came up to me and gave me a hug and made sure that i was doing ok. i just want them to feel the same way.

so i have this sweet opportunity but i talked to my mom and she told me that i should probably talk to my aunt because i babysit for her kids every week and last week i didn't really babysit because janae was in town. my mom was like well thats alot of money your missing out on and you have to get to CO in to weeks. so i just am not quite sure what to do. suggestions??

** God has a plan for everything you do and say. for every little things that happens theres a reason why.... i have learned not to stress my self out trying to figure out why it happend.... i am starting to trust god alot more than i used to. everything he dose is good even if you dont see it at first....

No comments: