Thursday, July 24, 2008

reaching out...

so i have been hanging out with this sweet girl latly. she i going to be a sophmore. she just went to camp and had the most AMAZING time of her life. we have this thing where we will go to beaners and sit and talk there or or go someplace and talk. i amso happy i get the chance to sit and talk to her. she is amazing and we talk about everything. we sat and talk about the fun times she has and about the serious times she had. i have been luck to get to know her this year. its been good to see her reach out to me and share.

i have this person in my life who likes to set goals for me... big and small. she set this goal for me that i did NOT like at all. she wanted me to start hanging out with this girl who i am not the biggest fan of. she set this goal like crazy amount ago. i only started to attempt this goal this year. well actualy like a month before school endded. see i have his friend who really liked/likes her and he wanted me to be nicer and try to be her friend. so for the sake of us all i was nice. i still dident like her but i was nice becuse my friend had asked me to be nice. (i also had to be nice because i was helping him throught the process.) so then things happended and they became real good friends. they has talked about me and one day he says to me... "she really wants to be our friend alison and would like to hang out with you." so to rape this story up one day me and jess were crazy borde and wanted to hang out with someone. we called my friend his name is bill) and sk him to hang out with us. to go putt-putting. we asked her to come along with us and i was supper nce....

that was long. but i had to get it all in so you understood it all. but i m kinda starting to relize why i dident go to work crew this summer. i think god waned me here to get on equal terms with emily before we went off to collage. now that may not be it but yoi never know. there also may be a reason as to why i am suppost to go to katies wedding. i say this because its been a crazy prosses to get there and someone had been stoping me to go for some reason... if that makes sence.

phil 4:6-7
do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

Chris said...

that philippians verse is my favorite!!!