Tuesday, August 12, 2008

FISH!!

so its a whole story so bear with me....
So my grandama takes all of us to the liviona spree every year. (its just like a fair but they call it a spree.) and every year as much as my mom HATES this game we try to win a fish at the fish game. so normaly we just wast a ton of money trying to win a fish but this year we won A TON of them. (So like all my cusions go and they play too so thats what i mean by we won a ton of them) so we have this inch long fair gold fish that (normaly) will die fast. turns out its a trooper. its still alive after at least a month of my little brother(ben) taking care of it. he barley feeds it and its tank was discusting!! (theres no filter) so my grandma found this 30 gallon fish tank for us to have. we took it home and cleaned it out. bought good water for it and everything. now i must remind you that this fish is only like an inch long. So me and my older brother(will) got a bright idea of convincing ben to buy more fish so it was more fun and got more use. all three of us went to the store to get like one or 2 fish for ben to buy.... we came back with 6 fish. ben bough 3 i bought 2 and will bought 1. we took them home to show our parents!! the next day my mom gose to the pet store (not meijer where we went) to get fish food. turns out that we got fish that will attack each when they get big. and the gold fish send off infections to the other fish who wont be attackign any one and will die. which means the little inch long gold fish will be the only one to live.... so now we dont know what to do. will took his fish out so it would live. one fish already died.....

thats my story pics below, our cat likes the fish as you will see.....


2 comments:

Chris said...

ALISON JOY TACKABERRY I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU GO TO THE LIVONIA SPREE EVERY YEAR. I WENT TO THAT EVERY YEAR IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL AND EVEN A THE SUMMER AFTER MY FRESHMAN YEAR OF COLLEGE. WE PROBABLY WALKED BY EACH OTHER AT LEAST ONCE. AND SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS I'M JUST EXCITED

lu said...

lol!! too funny!! i don't think the fish eating each other and giving off diseases is your biggest problem - it looks like your cat might take care of killing off all the fish!

and guess who we saw when we were at the knipps - goldie! that thing is still alive although its one eye is practically gone and half the time i thought it was already floating at the top dead. they can't believe this thing has lived this long (and i think secretly wish it would get it over with and die soon)!