Friday, August 29, 2008

sinor with a hard scedual??

im not sure if you guys know how high school works but for the most part if your a sinor you get an eassy scedual because every sinor likes to slack off that year. well thats not what happened for me. my scedual consist of me taking 2 math classes chem and some english a child syc class. my only fun class that i have is drawing 2. im a sinor thats not how its suppost to be! im quite upste. but i cant be mad at anyone but myself because you get to choose your scedual. it sucks! but i guess i will live. in the words of my older brother "your just going to have to work your butt off this year". im basicly going to have to relie on god to help me through this year. got alot on my plate and im just going to have to have faith in god. wish me luck!!

No comments: