Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Is it really mason high school anymore?

so today was my last first day of high school. sence we changed to trimesters i knew that somthings were going to be different. wow was today the crazyest first day for me. not only was it because i was the oldest in the school but because it seemed like EVERYTHING changed! i was on my way to class knowing i have at least a min to go when a bell gose off!! i was like CRAP im going to a class where the tacher knows me i cant be late. (so you would think i would speedwalk/run to class nope i didnt.) so i get up to my tacher and i asked him what it was all about. he said its a warning bell. what the heack. its crazy! so i go through my first two classes and the at like 10:30 IN THE MORNING i go to lunch!! because we only have 5 classes and there longer than normal lunch starts earlyer and i have 1st lunch. its SO early. but i guess thats the least of my problems. so them i go to 3rd hour and then i get to 4th hour! they put me in journalism 2 and i havent even taken journalism 1. so i sit there the whole hour and feel like a fool (no one but a friend i was sitting by knew). after i go to he councling(they just love me now) and talk to them about it all. we change it and now my scedual consists of Math, Math, Chem, Civics, and a study hour.

the point of all this is it just dosent seem like mason anymore. i miss the old days. its crazy now but what ever. im out in less than a year. (sorry you had to go though ALL that just for me to get to the point)

1 comment:

Chris said...

you'll get used to the change sooner or later!

the coolest thing about reading your post is that, despite all that change you're seeing, I can guarantee it's still the same old Mason HS that I've known for the last 4 years. It's still has the same hallways, the same feel to it, and God's still working inside those walls.

Have a great senior year! Enjoy every second!