Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Life

So i have this class called creative writing. its a sweet class my teacher is sweet (some of you know him) and its just fun so far. well the first thing we've done is created a CD of our lives. this is how its made...
1. you pick 9-12 big milestones in your life.
i chose birth(it was required), meeting janae, janae moving, will going to collage slash kinda our relationship, my car acident last year, my faith, graduating, being out on my own (he also wanted ones for the future, my wedding song, and my death...
2. you picked songs to go with it my songs were int he same order of the milestones...
you are the sunshine of my life by stevie wonder, best friend- s club 7, goodbye-spice girls, you'll be in my heart-nsync, jesus take the wheel-carrie underwood, someones whaching over me-hillary duff, graduation song- vitamin c, a place in this world-taylor swift, for all time-soluna, and circle of life-lion king
3. you have to make the CD booklet and cover...

now we had a week and a half to do this and i missed alot of work days because i was sick. i dicided that Mr. cunningham(my teacher) is the sweetest person ever because 1st he extends the due date for just me... then whenmy printer wasnt working i explained to him everything before class started (liike i went to early to school to talk to him) and he said well if your name gets called to day to present then present your CD and your explinations. i had it all dont just had to print it all off. hes so nice so i presented my CD but no one got to look at it. it went great. it was good. and i dicided that if god wasnt looking over my solder through this all i wouldnt of ever made it. thats the story of my life.....

No comments: