Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pack.. Pack.. Packing

Last night me Jess and Cora were at Leslie's house while she was at work just chilling in her room. and we found this book titled "so you going off to college" so Jessie picks it up and starts to read it. by the way you should know that Jessie is also freaking out about leaving. so in this book there was a check list on what you should bring, so Jessie writes it ALL down. there were 4 pages from and back little pages but 4 front and back! so me and Cora take it and took 25 things off her list. then today i went to her house and helped her pack because she was freaking out about it...

so i spent most of my day today helping (more like arguing) with Jess about what she really needed to take and what she was just taking. it was stressful. but i think it was just stressful because i don't want her to go. so that's been my day.

oh and i guess I'm really old and all grown up now.... according to CJ

No comments: