Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Life update...

Hey guys.

well i have been crazy busy with class. which is all i seem to do now is study. kinda sad because i miss hanging out with the people who are still here but its ok. the people in my one class are kinda wired but i am meeting this one girl who drives an hour to get to class. shes still in high school shes a Senior. but class has been pretty good. i have been figuring my way around pretty good. i finally figured out how to get home using the high way without getting lost. Yay me! and have only managed to get lost a few times. I'm pretty proud of myself.

home life is fine. I'm not home much to really know how home life is. i guess it would be me saying my parents are well. dad works a lot (which is good sense he is a tool and die maker for cars) and my mom, well she has taken up cleaning peoples houses for money. which sounds wired let me explain. my parents bless us with paying for college so were not in debt when we get out, but in order for them to be able to do this my mom has to work too. during the school year she works at the elementary school helping teachers help kids i guess shes a literacy aid (i think i've hered her call herself that). but anyways all that money always went to the college fund. well now me AND will (my older brother) are in college so its not enough. so this lady asked her to help her clean houses so shes been doing that over the summer. so thats the jist for them. my little brother (ben) started football this week. its his 5th year playing i think. he loves it.

As for me. i miss my friends. i miss talking to them and seeing them. i do have to say thank god for skype! but i miss them all. its boring being here by myself. so im good just school and all that jazz.

thats my life update. boring i know but whaty can i say all i do is study and go to school right now. hopfully somthing more exciting for next time!!

Jesus loves you this i know!! :)

No comments: