Saturday, February 12, 2011

Craving some Baldwin

Baldwin. The place of no return.

Baldwin is a teeny tinny town in Michigan, about 30 mins away from Ludington. My grandparents have a little cottage house up there and allow me and my friends to go up there every once in a while. Baldwin also has the most amazing ice cream parlor called Jones's! Mmm Great ice cream awaits me.

I love going up there. It is the most peaceful place ever. In the summer, and winter.

I tend to go up there (mostly) in the summer with my friends by ourselves. We're crazy no matter where we are, but it seems to be when we are in Baldwin we are even more so crazy. It is never a dull moment when were up there.

The cabin is in the middle of no where. There is barley any service for cell phones, no internet, and sometimes no cable. It basically cuts you off from society, which is great once in a while. Getting reading done, or just some random thinking is always great! I love it there and i cannot wait for it to be a little warmer out to go again. (the last time we went in the winter, it was too much of an adventure so i'm going to still to warm weather time). An adventure up there is calling my name.

Craving a trip to Baldwin And of course some Jones's Ice Cream!

No comments: