Friday, February 11, 2011

Piano Love

When asked the question "what is your favorite instrument?" My answer: "The Piano"

I have loved the piano my whole life. When i was younger i would beg and beg my parents to get my piano lessons, but they were always way too expensive. So i never learned as a child. However, I got tought a few things from my grandma. So i knew a little.

It wasnt until i was a Junior in High School when i finally got the honor of piano lessons. But when your older you dont have a much time to sit down and practice. So i sadly had to quit.

Today I was babysitting this GREAT Family. One of the kids has been taking piano lessons for a little while no and is becoming really good. I just sat and listened to him play. It was beautiful. It bought the biggest smile to my face.

Listening to someone play the piano is just so cool and peaceful. i am always in awe to watch anyone play. I give them MAJOR props for being able to. It isnt the easiest thing to play. and take a lot of patients to be able to stick with it. While listening to someone play i get lost in the moment. it is great. Oh might i add that the kid i was listening to play the piano is only in 4th grade. hes already amazing at it!!

I get lost when i listen to the piano, i call it piano love. And if i do say so myself, it is one of the best loves out there.

Lost in Piano Love.

No comments: