Thursday, February 10, 2011

Scariest thing Ever.

I have the best family in the world, the best friends in the world, i am a well off lady.

My parents tought me good values. They tought me how to work for things, rather than have everything handed to me. I can only thank them for everything they have given me.

My friends are always there for me. Sometimes we bicker, but who doesn't. i don't know what i would do without them. they are my rocks, my people, my second family.

With all this said, my family and friends help me with everything, but theres one thing that they cant help me with. I wish they could, but they cant. That one thing is my future. They might be able to guide me, and add in their opinion, but all in all its my decision, Which is the scariest thing in my life.

Being a sophomore in college and not knowing your future is not only unknown and stupid, but its scary. It is that one thing holding over me all the time. the pressure is on. It is not that i dont want to know what my future is, its that i dont want to screw it up. I worry constantly about it. and it makes me freak out more and more when i see everyone around me figuring their lives out. Its a burden that wont go away, not that it should, and continues to stress me out.

But hey, i found this quote (picture quote--shown below) that says: I know theres a place for me out there. I like to think that its true. I know its true, its hard to stay positive about it, but i take deep breath in and out and think about this quote. Then i remember, everyone has an unknown plan set for them...

Remember, Live in the moment

No comments: