Monday, March 14, 2011

Different Lives.

Today i realized how different my family life is compared to others. I didnt so much just realize this but it deff opened my eyes.

I was at my favorite place in mason and talking to some people this morning. The girl i was talking to was telling me how much she hates her family and just wants to move out of that house. She was also telling me how she is in a big fight with her mom right now, and how her mom is just supper mean (verbally) to her. then she proceeded to tell me how she just wants to straight up tell them all how she feels about them so she will get kicked out of the house and then she can move in with someone else and not feel bad about it.

After she told me this i piped in and explained how its weird for me to hear all this. I continued on to tell her how when i recently got into a fight with my mom i straight up said "if you continue to yell at me for stupid things right now i get home, i'm not going to want to come home anymore" and then i left the house for a few hours until they went to bed. Well about an hour after i had left i got a text from my mom saying "you know we love you and always will love you, dont you?"

I told my friend that story and she told me how their fights end with this is why i'm mad. No i'm sorry, or i love you. just more yelling, and arguing.

I never doubt i have a good family life. it just always opens my eyes more when i hear a story like that.

I'm a lucky girl. I grew up in a great home. And i am thankful for that.

Different lives, of different people.


No comments: