Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Run.

Running far far away, and not looking back... Thats what needs to happen.

Lately the feeling of run is all that occurs. Over spring break i went to Indiana on a road trip. we literally just drove the back roads of Indiana. Yes, we did get lost... more than once. This random Indiana trip has to do with my feeling of wanting to run.

Running away, wouldn't life be easier if i did that? No school to worry about, no body but myself to worry about, no work to go to. Yup sounds like a good life to me. Actually it is a really stupid idea. Which is why i have yet to do it.

The feeling to run is common in many people. the difference between me and them is i fight the urge to run and work thing out. I may run for a night, or day or two (meaning road trip) but its just to clear my head and give myself a break, i always have the intention of coming back.

Who doesn't have the feeling to run every once in a while.


No comments: