Monday, December 24, 2007

Crazy days in mason mi.

i have been crazy busy latly! i really never noticed how busy the holidays really are untill this year. this has been the first year i am able to drive during the christmas time. which means i run and run and run some more arens for my parents. its just a crazy time for me. i also have been the one to go and pick up my parents gifts from me and my bros because my older bro think now that i can drive i should be the one to go get them. So i was on my way to the mall and i had it in my head that it was going to be insane there! the saterday before christmas you would think the mall would be jam packed! well it wasent jam packed but it wasent empty either. there were a little more than normal people there. So i got the present and ran out of there b/c i dident want it to get worse while i was still there...

Now heres a question for you to think about.... Whats the point of home work over brake? what are teachers thinking?? i just dont understand! i have 2 projects due when i get back, i have exams the 2nd week we are back and on top of ALL that i was stupied to ask for extra math papers over brake. (i am going to test out of a math class so i am doing worksheets for the class so i have a better chance of testing out over the summer) now i have to convince myself to do all the homework i have before the 2nd to last day of brake! wish me luck!

So yesterday was a hectic day but all in a good way! i went to church which i love doing! i love just going and listening to the serven! now most people who would read this and dident know me would think i was an abnormal teenager, but i just love going to stuff like that. got home and went to the landry mate to drop off my application. the granthoms own it and well i love them to death and they said they would give me a job! which makes me really happy! Now this is where the best part of my day begins.... i got ot see a friend who i love to death and lives in CO. i miss her SO much and dont get to see her like ever! so when she comes to mason she always makes sure she see me. but that right there, even if i wasent having a good day would make up for it! she bought her boyfriend who i got to meet! hes really nice and i like him a lot! but i got to spend some time with her and that is truly what i needed. now all i need is to have janae come to mason for a few day and my hole life would be PERFECT! i also got to babysit the best kids in the world! they are so sweet and good and i love them like they were my siblings! my day was prety sweet today and i loved it!

i think i know why i havent been acting myself as much latly.... i think its because as the holidays get closer and closer i miss janae more and more! i havent seen her in a while and i just miss her like crazy. i also think that why we have been talking to each other everyday for like a million hours and like 3 times a day! when i am with her i feel myself like normal... or like full and happy! i don know how to explain it. but she is basically my sister and i miss her tons!

christmas time changes people. i always love see how little kids get extra good so santa will give them presents. its also sad to see kids stop believing in santa. one of the kids i babysit is in 1st grade and i was asking him what he asked santa for christmas, and you have to know this kid is extremely smart, and he said " i dident write a letter this year because i dont really know if santa exists. i dont know because i have never seen him." when he said that my heart just dropped. its sad to see kids figuring it out sooner and sooner now. My family is huge on christmas because its jesuses bday and its also my little brothers bday. so we always try to celibrate a little bit of his bday but its hard, so we celebrate it normally in January. i always find myself get SO cought up in the presents that i forget the main reason of christmas. and i always feel bad for my lil bro for a little while untill everyone (who we never see on my bday) gives him money. but this year i am going to try to try and not forget the main reason of christmas.

well i hope everyone has a spectacular christams!! and remember to get to bed early so santa will bring you presents...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOOOOOOOOOOOU!!
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!
words cannot even begin to describe how much....
merry christmas my dear heart!
:]]
yay for jesus.