Saturday, December 29, 2007

family....

i had a wonderfull christmas. this year was a sweet year for my family b/c my parents got us all somthing we really wanted which is super sweet! i just love the holidays. they put people in such good moods.

its also sorta a hard time for me. i am home with everyone for 2 weeks. this means my hole family is home for 2 weeks, and its hard. i am gone alot b/c i feel the need to get out of the house. which is bad but thats how i feel. and its alright at the beging but towards the end i get to the point where i need to just be with my friends and not family. well i am at that point right now. and in a way i dont wan t to be at that point but its just the fact that if i am not out of the house them i will just get really mad at them which makes everything worce!

ok well thats all for now. i hope everyone had a spectacular christmas!! i sure did!

1 comment:

Chris said...

What did you get for Christmas?