Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Kayotic = my life

latley my life has been prety kayotic. my hole family has been home and even thow there are only 5 of us it seems like the house is supper small and FULL of people. wills home from collage and my dads work shuts the shop down for christmas. So my house seems really full. i am so used to just being by myself when i get home. Also i have been studying like CRAZY for econ to get my grade up so i can pass with a decent grade. and latley that has ment staying up till 1:30-3:00 every night and getting up at 6:45. its been long days and not much sleep latley. which is why i am really happy to have 2 weeks off for brake. i plan on sleeping majority of my brake!


i talked to my econ teacher to see what i could do to get my grade up and he said that i could retake a test and see where that gets me. he was really nice about it and willing to help, which is amazing. but retaking this test and taking the weekly ones, i dident know it would be so stressfull. i also dident relize how hard it is to juggle all my other activites i am doing. YL and WL take up SO much time (but i love it to death) and i have to find time to practice piano and i am going to be doing water polo soon( which take up ALL my time). somtime i think (slash i know) i take more than i can chew, and i end up in a pickle! which is when i should turn to god but i wait untill i have dug myself such a huge hole i need to turn to god. i am trying to work on that but i am just finding that hole getting bigger and bigger...


1 comment:

Chris said...

you're all done! good job!