Thursday, December 13, 2007

stressed and mad

ok so i have this econ test tomorrow and i have been going insane about it all week long. i need to do good on this test to raise my grade so i have been sorta stressing and in a crappy mood latley. So right now i want to apoligize if i snapped at you or made you think i was mad at you, because i wasent i am just stressed about this test... i just wish i dident have to do supper good on this test to raise my grade.

Well I know what I've been told
Gotta break free to break the mold
But I can't do this all on my own
No I can't do this all on my own
I know that I'm no Superman

I'm no Superman
I'm no Superman

sence i have been studying for this test i have been staying up later and have been able to whatch "scrubs" and
the more and more i listen to the theme songi think about the bolded part, and i think about how, as much as
want to do everything on your own you need help and just cant do it on your own. i know that i need to start
turning to god for more thing but i just dont. its one of my weeknesses, and i need to start going to him. i know
that if i were to of gone to him at the being of the week then i wouldent be as stressed out as i am right
now.

sometimes when i have a day like i did today i just want to brake down! i dont know what else to do but brake
down or i get crabby and start snapping at everyone. i feel bad but i dont know what else to say but sorry. i just
hope that i can get my life back on track over brake!

whatever i am, just stressed out and dont know what else to do but pray to god and ask him for help...
 
I think god knew i needed somthing good in my life because i got to see katie tonight and i loved it!! 
i miss her alot!! thanks!

No comments: