Friday, March 28, 2008

Testimonys : /

i dont know if you have ever had to give you testimony to younger kids before, or if you can remeber the first time you ever had to. well on omnday i have to give mine. i am insanly nerves! and its like one of those things where i just dont know what to say. whitch i know is wired because its your life, but its so nerveracing (sp?) that i dont know what to say. So as i have been sitting at the computer trying to type up my tesimony i get nerves and frustated! its just one of the those things you have to experiance to know what i am talking about. So i am trying to be good and not wing it but who knows what will happen. i just want god to tell me what to write, but i know he wants me to try to do it on my own at first. and i know that he is sitting right here next to me as i try to figure this all out and is helping me in every way posible. somtimes its just hard to see. (i may use that in my testimony-he works wonders!!!)

i am not at home so i dont have a quotes for you and i kinda dont feel like looking for one or a verce. So i will just leave you sit with this.....

Alison's advice:
God works in mysterious ways. Always be looking for them!

1 comment:

Chris said...

You will be fine and you will do great! I remember the first time I gave my testimony was at the golf fundraiser in front of like 75 adults! It was crazy. God has given you a good life and He will give you good words to tell it to kids.