Sunday, May 18, 2008

Final Decision

ok decision making is done.

i made my decision with lots and LOTS of help from my good good friend mere! couldent of dont it with out her.

i have decided to not go on work crew this summer. i will go next summer but not this summer. i know people are probaly thinking "why would you go to a wedding over work crew". well let me tell ya, she is like my sister and i dont want to miss it. also i prayed and read my bible and talk to people. and in the end mere told me that i know that i am leaning more towards one way and i just need to go with that no matter what other say. so i did. and i really do feel like i wouldent of made this decition if god dident want me to go to the wedding. Also he made me make this decision for a reason. it helped me relie more on god and myself rather than other people. so in th end i feel like this is where god wants me to be, and thats where i am.

if you want to know more than what i have said just call me up and talk to me.....

Psalms 20:7
Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.

No comments: